10 reasons why you should do your Christmas shopping in Highworth
Have a look at what you can snap up this Christmas Highworth High Street
How would you like to remove the hassle of Christmas shopping and all that goes with it… the queues, the parking etc?
Did you know that in the lovely market town of Highworth you can get everything you need for a fabulous family Christmas. Everything in one place – one trip in the car and ample free parking!
From flowers to fine foods, hampers to holidays, Highworth High Street really does have it all. Like to know the 10 reasons why you should shop in Highworth?
1. For beautiful Christmas Hampers and treats together with an extensive selection of local quality produce, visit Bloomfield’s Fine Foods, nominated in The Farm Shop & Deli Awards 2017.
2. Looking for beautiful gifts for family and friends? The ALL-NEW Highworth Emporium there’s something special for everyone.
From lovely toiletries and candles, bespoke home ware items, to colourful toys and chocolates. Plus a dedicated Christmas room (pic. below) full of festive nick nacks, decorations & present ideas.
3. Haven’t had the time to get a real Christmas tree yet? Highworth Hardware will no doubt have the right tree for you. Or maybe you’d like a lovely bird table to share a few morsels with the robins this Christmas?
4. Forgot the turkey? Step into Andrew’s Quality Meats for not only top class locally grown meat and poultry but also warm and friendly customer service.
And why not try Highworth’s famous Bloody Lovely sausage for breakfast on Christmas Day?
5. Fancy a cuppa? The Highworth & TT Linnet cafe offer a warm and cosy retreat for you to relax as you sip a latte or indulge in a delicious piece of gateau.
6. Pamper your pooch for Christmas at Moonstone Dog Grooming Studio. Give your pet a treat they deserve with a full wash, trim and blow dry – including a luxury soak in a claw foot tub!
7. Have a colourful Christmas with stunning flowers and potted gifts from Highworth Flowers. Don’t forget the Poinsettia!
8. Now it’s your turn to look your best for the parties and family get togethers this festive season. For the ladies you have the choice of 4 fabulous hair salons. And for the men, visit Will at Just Gents for a super grooming session!
9. Beat the summer rush and book a holiday while you’re here. Ask Highworth Travel about recommended holiday hot spots for 2015 and you might even save a few ££s by getting in early.
10. After all that shopping and pampering you deserve a drink! Pack your goodies in the car then walk to into one of Highworth’s fine establishments such as the Saracen’s in the market square, Roans Bar or The Highworth, formerly the Jesmond House Hotel.